NW QUILT SHOW

Last week my "MASTER machine quilter," Laurel and I went to the NW Quilt Show and spent FAR to much time examining each quilt, along with talking and laughing.  Being with her made me look closely at each quilt, not just the pattern, not just the colors, but especially the machine quilting.  Here are some beautiful quilts I especially liked.

  The blue feathers on this quilt stuck out giving it dimension.
This quilt was made out of all salvaged edges and the background fabric had script on it.  Here is a close up of the window in the above quilt....don't you love the squirrels???
This quilt was my favorite because of the color, pattern and the quilting was out of this world fabulous!!!
And the rest are some other quilts and close ups, that I enjoyed.
And of course my favorites are still the antique quilts!!!!
That's all I have to say today besides.......
Life is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment