MY VERY FIRST BLOG....6/9/10!!!!!



FARM CHICK SHOW HERE WE COME...
My SWEET SWEET husband flew me to the Farm Chick show last Thursday. I met my BFF Mary Beth and we shopped until our feet HURT!!!








Guess where we landed???? Wyoming? Alaska? Montana? NOPE....Coeur d'Alene Idaho, what
a beautiful city. I ALWAYS have to go to the bathroom first thing off the plane....and look what was above the door, all sorts of dead and stuffed animals....it's a guy thing I'm sure!








I was so busy shopping I forgot to take many pictures, but I loved this assemblage. Dollies are one of my favorite things along with assemblage. This was in Todays Country Store booth. She decided 2 weeks before the show to make these dolls. There were 5 dolls total and sold all but one by 3:00. Check out her blog....todayscountrystore.typepad.com







These BEAUTIFUL hanging fixtures were from the Junkgirls. They make the most amazing things....a little of this and a little of that and PRESTO we have art! Which I could have afforded one...they would look great in my house.



My friends Karen & Eileen were there too....Their web site is Forget me knot dreams.
If I can figure out how to post again tomorrow...I'll do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment